1. Check the cables. Make sure the power cable, Monitor cable, Internal cables, or wires are connected properly.
2. Review the Installation Guides. Review the Installation Guide that we sent you OR check the Youtube Installation Videos to make sure that the new memory / SSD is installed properly.
3. Press Harder and Wiggle the memory a bit. The gold pins at the bottom of the memory should be inserted firmly all the way into the memory slot. You can also wiggle the memory a bit to make sure that the memory are connected to the slot properly
4. The trial-and-error method. Try to use one memory module at the time to find out the problem. If the system would not work with any one of the old/new memory. Most likely it's the system's problem. If the system can work with the old memory but not the new one OR system can work with one of the new memory but not the other. Most likely the non-working memory module is defective. Find out what is the problem with it so our technicians can better assist you.
6. Give us a call or send us an email. If you still have problems with the new memory, please feel free to call us at 1-888-725-4555 or email us at [email protected] for further assistance. We love to help our clients.